There are a few myths about entrepreneurship
A few lies that many of you have fallen to believe about being an entrepreneur
Here is what you don’t see coming as an entrepreneur:
- Working long hours
- Consistently studying
- Stepping outside of comfort zone
- Willing to lose everything in order to gain
- Prayer becomes a powerful weapon
- Hearing the word No over and over again
- Being your own cheerleader
- Circle of friends and bank account go through a season of change
In order to be an entrepreneur you have to know that the battle is not given to the swift or the battle to the strong, nor does food come to the wise or wealth to the brilliant or favor to the learned; but time and chance happen to them all. Ecc 9:11 NIV
Listen to the full episode here.
Tune in to my podcast to your convenience from the following platforms:
Questions? Send me an email.