Hey lovely people,
June is national iced tea month! Being that iced tea is a refreshing drink and that Summer begins in June, makes it all intentional. In my home we drink lots of water and iced tea during the summer time. Iced tea is the closest option to juice that I have in my home, so my sisters complain when they come over lol. There is no particular reason, I just prefer to keep sweets out of sight and out of mind!
In celebration to this special month, I ventured out in my own kitchen by experimenting on new iced tea recipes. Out of all the batches that I made, I truly enjoyed Peach and Passion fruit iced tea with a hint of strawberry and lemon.
Here is how you make it:
What you’ll need:
- 2 cups of boiling water
- 4 tea bags
- 3 Strawberries
- 1/2 Lemon
- Boil 2 cups of hot water over the stove or in a kettle.
- Pour boiling water in a heat proof pitcher and add the 4 tea bags. (Steep for 5 mins)
- Once the water has cooled down; toss the tea bags, add the strawberries and squeeze the lemon inside.
- Put the pitcher inside the fridge for about 1 hour.
- Add honey or sugar to your linking and enjoy!
And there you have it, Peach and Passion fruit iced tea with a hint of strawberry and lemon. Cheers!
What is your favorite Iced tea flavor?