Hi there Beautiful people, I am excited to share with you that I was nominated by Hub City Girl Blog for the Mystery Blogger award. Thank you for thinking of me and for nominating me! This is my first time and so I am overly happy about this whole thing. Thanks also to Okoto Enigma for putting this all together and allowing the blogging community to shine together.
MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD:
“It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.” Created by: Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo/image on your blog. List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Three Things About Myself:
- Tea. I love to drink tea at any time of the day and year. I prefer Green Tea but I like tropical Teas as well. My love for tea developed when I went away to college and it grew when I studied in London.
- Soup. I am a sucker for good soup with hot sauce. Though I am now Pescatarian, I enjoy delicious vegetable broth and a whole lot veggies in one bowl. Oh! and hot sauce on the side.
- I come from a big family, I have five sisters and one brother. I have five nephews and two nieces. They are my world!!!!
- If you could change your first name, what would it be and why? With all honesty, I would not change my name and if I had to I will put up a good fight. Why? I truly cherish my name. My name defines who I am as a person. Unique, Bold and Beautiful are the words the stand behind my beloved name. Its Deyla, pronounced (Day-lahh).
- If you were given a million dollars today, how would you spend it? Well first I will thank God and spend the day speaking to him and asking for specific directions. I will take my students on a Educational Vacation trip to their choice of destination, taking them out of The Bronx for the very first time. I will invest in a few stocks with my husband. I will bring a cafe into my community in The Bronx, so that we can have a nice place to have our coffee and baked goods. In that cafe, I will offer volunteer opportunities for students in the area. Also, I will cut a check for my high school and the college that I attended. The rest, I will seal and put away.
- What is your most favorite thing about your blog? Writing. I love to write and it makes me feel good to know that I am helping someone out there. My blog also draw me to new people from different places in the world. I have a gift in helping others and I am happy to know that I can do this by having a blog.
- What gives you the greatest adrenaline rush? When I over hear my students talking about something that I have taught them in class. Immediately, I fill up with joy because they are learning with me!!!!
- If animals could talk, which animal would be the most entertaining to listen to? Birds. They have the ability to fly and land anywhere. They will be more honest than the news, capturing the real deal. That will be super cool.
Questions for My Nominees:
- If your boss offers to book your vacation flight, where would you go?
- If you were given a chance to teach middle school students, what subject will you choose?
- What is your most favorite thing about your blog?
- What does a perfect day look like for you?
- If animals could talk, which animal would be the most entertaining to listen to?
My Nominees and Why You’re a Nominee: I have nominated, talented bloggers that I personally look up. They all share a dedication to create great content for their blog. They’re unique in their own ways and are true to delivering some good gems to us. Below you will find their blog names, please visit their page, comment, like, follow and say hello! None of them bite, in fact they are all waiting to connect with you!!
Pink For Days – Creative Blogger from Portugal that is an Educator
Bri With A Degree – Talented writer, sharing her writing gift through her blog
Roaming Urban Gypsy – NYC photographer, sharing NYC through her lens
Amber Snearl – A talented black woman, that inspires women with her blog
Pure Glory – Sharing the Glory of God
#I Am Enough – Beautiful Afro Latina woman, empowering the Afro Latino community
Rhythm In Life – Mom blogger that is a true warrior, sharing wisdom and inspiration
Romana Rubyy – New Yorker and student, sharing her cool stories and love for makeup
Sarah Loves This – Cool mom blogger, sharing the things that she truly loves
Currently Lately – An creative writer that shares her love of beauty, books, fashion, and lifestyle through her blog
Best Posts: Stop by and read my blog. Don’t be afraid to say hello! Enjoy the following links to my posts.